Sunday, April 1, 2012

Taco Pizza

I've had several people ask me for my taco pizza recipe...It's silly easy. It's sooooo good. I love taco pizza. Sunday nights during the winter are movie/taco pizza night in this house!



I use the Betty Crocker dough mix - you just add water. I also add in 1T of dried cilantro. Use 2 packages for a 9x13 cookie sheet. Prepare the dough and let it rest. While it's resting, brown 1lb of ground beef. Drain off the excess fat and stir in a package of taco seasoning. Then stir in a can of refried beans. Mix well. Grease your cookie sheet and pat out the crust. Spoon on your favorite pizza sauce. Top with the beef mixture. I plop on big spoonfuls and then do my best to smooth it out! Top with 1C shredded mozzarella and 2C shredded cheddar. Bake at 425* for 15-20minutes or until the cheese is nice and golden and the crust is lightly browned.

Let cool before you cut! We top ours with crushed Doritos, lettuce, sour cream, jalapenos and taco sauce. I always just set up an assembly line of toppings so everyone can add as much/little as they want! Pin It 1

No comments: