Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The best, easiest, most wonderful Beef Stew

I.LOVE.THIS.RECIPE.

This is PERFECT on a cold winter day! Perfect. It's seriously one of my all time favorite recipes. Proof? I made this last night for supper...I've had 4 bowls since...and this doesn't include the "tasting" I do while it's cooking! Love it.






Beef Stew

1lb stew meat
1 can tomato sauce
1 can beef broth
1 cup red wine *optional
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
1 pkg Italian dressing mix
1 pkg brown gravy mix
1 can green beans - drained
1 can corn - drained
3 large carrots - peeled and chopped
3 large russet potatoes - peeled and chopped

Dump everything into a large crockpot. Stir. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Yes it's that easy!

Go - make this tomorrow and have supper waiting for you so you can focus on Turkey day food! Pin It 1

No comments: