Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BBQ Chicken Dip

If you haven't noticed, we like BBQ anything. LOL!  Apologies to my friend Erica. :-) This dip was GREAT!!!!! Totally not what I was expecting. It's gooey and creamy and cheesy! It is a baked dip but I'm sure if you just threw everything in a small crock pot it'd turn out just fine and stay warm for potlucks!

I used Famous Dave's Devil's Spit BBQ sauce. This is a VERY spicy sauce, however, in the dip it was so mild! Just had a nice bite. Even my 2 year old ate it and she "no yike picey" things! Make this dip - you won't regret it!



BBQ Chicken Dip
*link below to where I got the recipe (found it on Pinterest)

BBQ Chicken Dip

12 oz cooked chicken, chopped
1 (8oz) block cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup bbq sauce
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 green onion, chopped ( I omitted)

Preheat oven to 350.
In a mixing bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8x8 baking dish. Top the dip with chopped green onion and remaining cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.

http://www.plainchicken.com/2011/09/bbq-chicken-dip-football-friday.html Pin It 1

1 comment:

alovesk said...

I'm going to be trying this soon!