Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

My 2 year old ate this as is. This is a MIRACLE. Usually she's very anti-carb. Any kind of wrap, sandwich, ect she eats the insides and leaves the rest. Even today for lunch she sucked the insides out of pizza rolls (I'm working on earning the Healthiest Mom Lunch Of The Year Award) and left the "crust". Not these little gems. She inhaled half of one and immediately asked for another and inhaled it too. We may be eating these every day for at least the next year.

Next time I'll spruce it up a bit with my favorite burger toppings - bacon, pickles on the inside and mayo, lettuce on top...Add your favorite burger toppings and go CRAZY!



Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

1 lb ground beef
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (I used a little more to taste)
2 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon season salt
pepper and salt to taste
5 flour tortillas (the larger ones)
shredded cheddar cheese
yellow mustard

Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, season salt, and salt and pepper to the beef and simmer for 5 minutes. Sprinkle shredded cheese down center of each tortilla. Add a few heaping tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of the cheese. Spread some mustard on top of the beef. Roll up tortilla burrito-style and place wraps on preheated indoor grill (I used my George Foreman). Grill wraps for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Cut on a diagonal and serve immediately.

Where I got the recipe! Pin It 1

No comments: