Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tomato Basil Chicken

This is one of my favorite recipes. I'm not really sure why since I normally really really dislike tomato soup. But this is GOOD and quick and easy. It's one of those we are out of everything what can I make meals...I always have these ingredients laying around!



Tomato Basil Chicken

1T olive oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breast - chopped into bite size pieces
1 can tomato soup
1/2C milk
2T grated Parmesan cheese
1T dried basil
1/4tsp garlic powder (use more, garlic is a gift from God)
4C tube shaped noodles - cooked

In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat up the oil. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until brown. Set chicken aside.
Add the soup, milk, cheese, basil and garlic powder to the skillet. Heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the pan. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Stir in noodles. Pin It 1

No comments: