Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cheesy Ham & Noodle Bake

I got this recipe from my dear friend, John. He's such a kind soul & any recipe of his I've made is full of comfort. I added some cheese for extra comfort! The picture is actually of the casserole uncooked as I was making it for a friend who is having surgery tomorrow. It's great for that or to take to new moms, freezes great!!


Cheesy Ham & Noodle Bake

1 package egg noddles - cooked
1T butter
1 medium onion chopped
1 can cream of chicken
1 cup sour cream
1/3c milk
8oz Velveeta - cubed
2 1/2c diced ham
1c broccoli

Preheat the oven to 350*. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion & cook until tender. Add the soup, sour cream, milk & cheese. Heat & stir occasionally until the cheese is melted. Gently stir in the ham, broccoli & noodles. Pour into the baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
Pin It 1

1 comment:

John said...

Geez Jen, you're a Sweetie. Thanks for the nice compliments. This recipe to me just says "Home" and your addition of cheese to it just makes it even better. Hope those gorgeous girls of yours like it.