Thursday, September 29, 2011

Twix Bars

This is VERY rare...I baked. I hate to bake. I don't like to measure. So if I do bake rest assured it's easy. I got this recipe from my friend Monica. They are rich and gooey and as far away from healthy as you can get! But oooohhhh so worth it!!!




Twix Bars

1 roll sugar cookie dough
14oz caramels
1 stick butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1C peanut butter
1 bag chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)

Pat the cookie dough out in a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 375* until golden brown (about 15 mins). Cool. While dough is cooling, in a small saucepan, melt together the caramels, butter and milk. Keep the heat low. Pour over cooled dough. Let cool in the fridge. Meanwhile melt together the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Spread over the caramel layer. Refrigerate until chocolate is set (about 3 hours)

A little of this goes a long way so it actually makes quite a bit. I just can't get over how good they are! And if I can make them YOU definitely can! Pin It 1

No comments: