Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tuna Noodle Casserole

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Tuna Noodle Casserole. Is it a 4 Star amazing impressive recipe? Nope! But it is comfort food at it's best! Perfect on a cold day, throws together quick and it's one of the very few foods I'll eat leftovers of. When it's adults only eating it I like to add a couple pinches of crushed red pepper flake to give it a bite!





Tuna Noodle Casserole

2 cans tuna (in water) - drained
3 stalks celery - chopped
8oz Velveeta - cubed
1 can cream of celery soup
1/2C milk
1/2 C mayo
2T lemon pepper
12oz egg noodles - cooked and drained.
1/2C crushed garlic croutons

In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, add the velveeta, soup, milk, mayo and lemon pepper. Stir occasionally until everything is combined and the cheese is melted.
Stir in the tuna, celery, and egg noodles. Mix well.
Pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle croutons on top.
Bake in a pre-heated 325* oven until croutons are golden and dish is heated through, about 20mins. Pin It 1

1 comment:

alovesk said...

Looks great! It's pretty different from the recipe I use so I'll have to try it!