Thursday, September 15, 2011

And I'm blogging...

Watch out world - I'm blogging! My goals for this blog - share recipes of what we actually eat for supper! Simple right? I hope so - having 2 kids 2 and under doesn't leave room for complicated!

Here's my thinking - I LOVE to cook. Love it. When it was just me and my husband I would cook elaborate meals with tons of ingredients. That does not happen any more! I still like to cook great meals it's just now it needs to be put together and ready to go by the time Yo Gabba Gabba is over!

I'm always on the search for new recipes and love sharing them! Hopefully you'll be able to use them and enjoy them with your family too!! Pin It 1

1 comment:

The Grier Family said...

Welcome to the Blog world, Jen! :) I'm looking forward to some meal tips!