Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cream Cheese Chicken

Ok, I won't lie, this wasn't my favorite. However I am having one of those days where my wine tastes better than food. Dustin really liked it though! And I'm sure you could throw everything in the crockpot & cook on low all day for an even easier meal!

4 lbs skinless chicken thighs
2t butter
1 package Italian dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken
8oz cream cheese - cubed
1/2c chicken broth
2 cloves garlic - minced

Sprinkle the chicken with the dressing mix. In a large skillet melt the butter. Brown the chicken in the butter. Put the chicken in a baking dish. In the skillet, add the remaining ingredients. Stir and cook over medium heat until combined. Pour sauce over the chicken. Cover and bake at 350* for 35-40 minutes. Serve over noodles or rice.
Pin It 1

No comments: